Supergravity, the next 10 yearsSep 07, 2016 - Sep 09, 2016
This is a kick-off conference for the workshop "Supergravity: what next?". The important objectives for supergravity research in the next years will be discussed. This conference is expected to prompt a first exchange of ideas and to promote an energetic start of activities of the workshop.
- Cosmological applications to inflationary scenarios in relation with new observational data.
- Exceptional structures of supergravity, exotic branes, and non-geometric fluxes.
- Extensions of presently-known supergravities, including higher-derivative, or Dirac--Born--Infeld actions.
- Quantum supergravity, including the conclusions to be drawn from surprising finiteness results.
- Solutions of supergravity equations, including black holes and domain walls and implications for gauge-gravity dualities.
- Mathematical aspects of supergravity, including hidden symmetries and dualities.
This event is co-organized by COST-MP1210 "The String Theory Universe"
Zvi Bern, Bernard de Wit, Mahdi Godazgar, Bernard Julia, Andrei Linde, Michela Petrini, Fabio Riccioni, Jan Rosseel, Marco Scalisi, John Schwarz, Kostas Skenderis, Alessandro Tomasiello, Bert Vercnocke, Timm Wrase
Eric Bergshoeff (Groningen U.), Anna Ceresole (INFN Turin), Gianguido DallAgata (Padua U.), Sergio Ferrara (CERN), Renata Kallosh (Stanford U.), Henning Samtleben (Lyon U. & ENS), Antoine Van Proeyen (KU Leuven)
Supergravity: what next? (Workshop) - Sep 05, 2016
|Sep 08, 2016 - 11:00||Timm Wrase||Constrained Superfields in Supergravity and String Theory||Talk||Slides|
|Sep 08, 2016 - 12:00||Bert Vernocke||The power of supergravity solutions||Talk||Slides|
|Sep 08, 2016 - 14:30||Bernard de Wit||The c-map beyond the classical level||Talk||Slides|
|Sep 08, 2016 - 15:30||Fabio Riccioni||Exotic branes and P-fluxes||Talk||Slides|